Environmental Benefits of a real Christmas Tree
- A "REAL" Christmas tree spends 8-10 years growing on a farm, all the while producing oxygen and providing shelter for wildlife before it makes it to your living room.
- One hectare of Christmas trees provides the daily oxygen requirements for 45 people.
- For every single Christmas tree that is harvested from a Choose & Cut Plantation, 2-3 trees are planted in its place to start the cycle over again.
- "REAL" Christmas trees are environmentally friendly as they are biodegradable and are a recyclable, renewable resource.
- "REAL" Christmas trees sequester carbon from the atmosphere, slowing the process of climate change.